- The schedule of the courses of tomorrow will be from 9.30 to 13.30 hours.
- The students pointed to the dining room can stay until 15.30 hours.
- Students must come equipped with a swimsuit and t-shirt, swimming goggles and hat, sunscreen, towel, safe and comfortable shoes and spare clothes so that monitors can change them at the end of the morning.
- The rest of the material and equipment necessary for the developement of the courses is provided by the club.
- The school offers one activity complementary to the course of sailing: dining room with service of stay.
- These activities are intended to cover the last hour of the morning.
- The price of these activities is not included in the sailing course.
Registration Deadlines and Admission Criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 5 days before the course starts, as long as it is not complete.
- The weeks will be closing as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, can register on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
Discounts applicable in the price of registration
- The partners, children of partners and grandchildren of partners can take advantage of the special rate for members.
- A 10% discount applies to sibling registrations. The discount is applied on the total of the inscription, including the complementary activities, with the exception of the dining room.
- There is a 10% discount on the price of the second or successive weeks, including complementary activities, for students who enroll more than one week. This discount is not applicable to the dining room.
- The maximum discount applicable is 15%
- Prices are exempt from VAT.
Refund for cancellation
- Advising with 15 days in advance will obtain a 100% refund of the canceled course fee.
- Advising with 7 days in advance will obtain a 50% refund of the canceled course fee.
- advising less than 7 days in advance will not get refund.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be refunded, as long as a medical certificate is presented.