Improvement Infantile Optmist
The sailing improvement course for children from 6 to 10 years old is done in Optimist, the most popular children's class.
In the Optimist courses, the students navigate alone but are always accompanied by a monitor
from an inflatable boat. It is the indicated modality for those students who want to continue
progressing in the sport of sailing.
Who is it for?
- To students from 6 to 10 years old in 2022.
- To take the course it is not necessary to be the son of a club member.
- Optimist course is for those students who already have some experience either in our
sailing school or in another, since they go on the boat alone or accompanied by a child
- Places are limited to 12 students per course.
Duration and dates
- The course season will begin on June 27 and end on September 2, 2022.
- The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday.
- The timetable for tomorrow's courses will be from 09:00 to 13:00.
- The courses will be held in Optimist-type boats.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 4 (calendar days) from the start of the course,
if it is not complete.
- The weeks will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place
in the desired week, may sign up on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
Applicable discounts on the registration price
- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members can take advantage of
the special 15% rate for members.
- A 10% discount is applied from the second sibling to sibling registrations.
- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or successive weeks for students
who enroll for more than one week.
- The maximum applicable discount is 15%
- Prices exempt from IVA.
Refund for cancellation
- By notifying 15 days in advance, a 100% refund of the canceled course fee will be obtained.
- Notifying less than 15 days in advance, a 50% refund of the canceled course fee will be
-In case of not being able to attend the course on the paid dates, they can be changed for
others, if there are places available
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be reimbursed, as long
as a medical certificate is presented.