Improvement Juvenile Laser Pico
The Sail Improvement course for children from 12 to 16 years old is done in Laser Pico.
In Laser's pico courses the pupils sail alone but always they are accompanied of a monitor from a pneumatic craft. It is the modality indicated for those pupils who want to continue improvement in the sport
Who is it addressed to?
- To children aged 12 to 16 in 2020
- To take the course it is not necessary to be the son of a club member.
- Optimist's course is for those pupils who already have something of experience or in our school of candle or in other one, since they go in the craft alone or accompanied of a child of his age. - The squares are limited to 24 pupils by course.
Duration and dates
- The course season will start on June 29 and end on September 4, 2020
- The duration of the courses is two week, from Monday to Friday.
- The schedule of the courses of tomorrow will be from 10.00 to 13.30 hours.
- The students pointed to the dining room can stay until 15.30 hours.
- The courses will be realized in boats type Optimist.
- The school offers one activity complementary to the course of sailing: dining room with service of stay.
- These activities are intended to cover the last hour of the morning.
- The price of these activities is not included in the sailing course.
Registration Deadlines and Admission Criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 5 days before the course starts, as long as it is not complete.
- The weeks will be closing as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, can register on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
Discounts applicable in the price of registration
- The partners, children of partners and grandchildren of partners can take advantage of the special rate for members.
- A 10% discount applies to sibling registrations. The discount is applied on the total of the inscription, including the complementary activities, with the exception of the dining room.
- There is a 10% discount on the price of the second or successive weeks, including complementary activities, for students who enroll more than one week. This discount is not applicable to the dining room.
- The maximum discount applicable is 15%
- Prices are exempt from VAT.
Refund for cancellation
- Advising with 15 days in advance will obtain a 100% refund of the canceled course fee.
- Advising with 7 days in advance will obtain a 50% refund of the canceled course fee.
- advising less than 7 days in advance will not get refund.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be refunded, as long as a medical certificate is presented.