Improvement Juvenile Laser Pico
The Sailing Proficiency Course for children from 10 to 16 years old is held at Laser Pico.
In the courses of Laser Pico the students sail alone but they are always accompanied by an instructor from an inflatable boat. It is the right modality for those students who want to have fun.
Who is it for
- To students from 10 to 16 years old in 2022. - It is not necessary to be the child of a club member to take the course.
- Laser course is for those students who already have some experience either in our sailing school or in another, as they go on the boat alone or accompanied by a child of their age.- Places are limited to 8 students monitor, in total the maximum places are 16 for the season 2022.
Duration and dates
- The course season will start on June 27th and will end on September 2nd, 2022.- The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday.
- The morning courses will be held from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- The courses will be carried out in Laser Pico type boats.
Unfortunately this year we will not be able to offer complementary activities.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline for registration will be up to 4 (calendar days) before the start of the course, as long as the course is not full.- The weeks will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week will be placed on a waiting list in chronological order.
Due to the current situation the courses will be held with a minimum of 14 students per course and a maximum of 20.
Discounts applicable in the registration fee
- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members can take advantage of the special rate for members 15%.
- A 10% discount is applied from the second sibling to sibling registrations.
- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or subsequent weeks for students registering for more than one week.
- The maximum discount applicable is 15%.
- Prices are IVA exempt.
Refund for cancellation
- If 15 days notice of cancellation is given, a 100% refund of the course fee will be given.
- Less than 15 days notice will result in a 50% refund of the course fee.
-In case of not being able to attend the course on the dates paid, the course can be changed for other dates, if there is availability of places.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course fee will be refunded, provided a medical certificate is presented.