Wing initiation COPIA
The Wing course is for children from 9 to 16 years old and is one of the fastest classes to learn.
In the Wing courses, the students navigate alone but are always accompanied by a monitor from an inflatable boat. It is the indicated modality for those students who want to continue progressing in the sport of sailing.
Who is it for?
- To students from 9 to 16 years old in 2022.
- To take the course it is not necessary to be the son of a club member.
- Wing course is for those students without experience or with some experience either in our sailing school or in another, since they go on the boat alone.
- Places are limited to 8 students per monitor, in total the maximum places are 8 for the 2022 season.
Duration and dates
- The course season will begin on June 27 and end on September 2, 2022.
- The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday.
- The schedule for tomorrow's courses will be from 10:00 to 14:00.
- The courses will be held in Wing-type boats.
Unfortunately this year we will not be able to offer complementary activities.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 4 (calendar days) from the start of the course, provided that it is not complete.
- The weeks will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, may sign up on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
Due to the current situation, the courses will be held with a minimum of 6 students per course and a maximum of 8.
Applicable discounts on the registration price- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members can take advantage of the special 15% rate for members.- A 10% discount is applied from the second sibling to sibling registrations.- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or successive weeks for students who enroll for more than one week.- The maximum applicable discount is 15%- Prices exempt from IVA.Refund for cancellation- By notifying 15 days in advance, a 100% refund of the canceled course fee will be obtained.- Notifying less than 15 days in advance, a 50% refund of the canceled course fee will be obtained.-In case of not being able to attend the course on the paid dates, they can be changed for others, if there are places available- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be reimbursed, as long as a medical certificate is presented.