Estades Nàutiques Infantil
For children from 3 to 5 years, the best way to spend a fun morning in contact with the sea
The Estades Nàutiques Infantil courses are aimed at children between 3 and 5 years old. It is the ideal course for the little ones to spend the summer mornings in contact with the sea, in a fun environment and always under the careful supervision of our monitors.
Who is the course for
- Children between 3 and 5 years old in 2022.- It is not necessary to be a child of a club member to take the course.
The courses begin with a swimming activity from 9:00 to 9:45 am. Afterwards, the children rest for half an hour, during which they have a snack. Afterwards, they carry out activities and crafts related to the sea and then the children go with their monitors to the beach to play.
Duration and dates
- The course season will start on June 27 and end on September 2, 2022.- The duration of the courses is 1 fortnight, from Monday to Friday.
- The course schedule will be from 09.00 to 13.00 hours.
- Places are limited to 14 students per fortnight.
- Students must come equipped with swimsuit and T-shirt, swimming goggles and cap, sunscreen, towel, safe and comfortable shoes and spare clothes for the instructors to change them at the end of the morning. - The rest of the material and equipment necessary for the development of the courses is provided by the Club.
- Unfortunately this year there will be no complementary activities.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline for registration will be four days before the course starts (calendar days).- Weeks will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired fortnight will be placed on a waiting list in chronological order.
Discounts applicable to the registration fee
- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members can take advantage of the special rate for members 15%.
- A 10% discount is applied to sibling registrations starting with the second sibling.
- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or subsequent weeks for students registering for more than one week.
- The maximum discount applicable is 15%.
- Prices are IVA exempt.
Refund for cancellation
- If 15 days notice of cancellation is given, a 100% refund of the course fee will be given.
- Less than 15 days notice will result in a 50% refund of the course fee.
-In case of not being able to attend the course on the dates paid, the course can be changed for other dates, if there is availability of places.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course fee will be refunded, provided a medical certificate is presented.