The canoeing course is for children from 6 to 18 years old and is done in sea kayaks.
In the sea kayaking course, students sail alone but are always accompanied by an instructor from another kayak. It is the best option for those students who want to have fun.
Who is it for
- To students from 6 to 18 years old in 2022.- It is not necessary to be a child of a club member to take the course.
- Kayak course is for those students who already have experience either in our sailing school or in another, as they go on the boat alone or accompanied by a child of their age.- Places are limited to 30 students per course.
Duration and dates
- The course season will start on July 27th and will end on September 2nd, 2022.- The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday, if your needs are for a week, please ask for it, there will be no problem.
- The schedule for the morning courses will be from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
- The courses will take place in sea kayak type boats.
- The school offers several types of complementary activities to the sailing course: Canoeing, Paddle Surf or English in the morning before sailing and sailing activities in the afternoon at reduced prices for those who choose sailing as their annual sport.
- These activities are intended to cover the first part of the morning, as well as the afternoon for those who wish to do so.
- The price of these activities is not included in the price of the sailing course.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline for registration is one week before the beginning of the course, as long as the course is not fully booked.
- The weeks will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week will be placed on a waiting list in chronological order.
Discounts applicable to the registration fee
- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members can take advantage of the special 15% membership rate.
- A 10% discount is applied to sibling registrations starting with the second sibling.
- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or subsequent weeks for students registering for more than one week.
- The maximum discount applicable is 15%.
- Prices are IVA exempt.
Refund for cancellation
- If 15 days notice of cancellation is given, a 100% refund of the course fee will be given.
- Less than 15 days notice will result in a 50% refund of the course fee.
-In case of not being able to attend the course on the dates paid, the course can be changed for other dates, if there is availability of places.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course fee will be refunded, provided a medical certificate is presented.