Kitesurfing is a sliding sport that is practiced on water in which the wind propels a traction kite that is attached to the body by a control bar, lines and a harness, and allows us to navigate on a board. This sport is booming and more and more, we can appreciate our beaches with skies full of colorful kites.
Who is it aimed at?
- To students between the ages of 8 and 18-- It is not necessary to be the child of a club member to take the course.
In the kitesurfing course we teach you the theory, equipment assembly, safety and a first flight with a small kite, with which we will do various exercises to help us acquire control. Once the student acquires full control over the kite, we begin to work with the board and sail!
Our teaching method seeks a quick and easy learning. We organize the courses by levels, so don't worry, you will feel comfortable learning. For the good development of the courses and to guarantee total security, these will be organized according to the meteorology.
Duration and dates
- The course season will begin on 1 July and end on 6 September 2019.- The duration of the courses is one Week, from Monday to Friday.
You have several options;
Weekly summer pack kitesurf course: 10 hours per week, 2 hours per day, from 14:30h to 16:30h from Monday to Friday: 180€/week.
Kitesurf courses contracted by the hour:
For 4 people: 37,50€/person/hour
For 3 people: 50€/person/hour
For 2 people: 75€/person/hour
For 1 person: 150€/h
Advantages for members and residents:
Discount for members: 15%.
Discount for residents: 10%.
- The schedule of the courses will be from 14.30 to 16.30 hours.
- The equipment consists of a kite, a control barrel, lines, harness and board.
- Classes will be given from a tyre...
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline for registration will be 3 days before the start of the course, provided that it is not complete.- Weeks will close as they are completed. Those students who do not find a place in the desired week, may sign up on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
Discounts on the registration fee
- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members are eligible for the special membership rate of 15 %.- A 10% discount applies to sibling registrations. The discount is applied on the total of the inscription, including the complementary activities, with the exception of the dining room.- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or subsequent weeks, including complementary activities, for students who register for more than one week. This discount does not apply to the dining room.- The maximum applicable discount is 15%. - Prices are VAT exempt.
Reimbursement for cancellation
- If you give 15 days notice, you will receive a 100% refund of the cancelled course fee. The first and last hour of the morning, as well as the part of the afternoon for those who wish it.- The price of these activities is not included in the price of the sailing course.
- If you give 7 days notice, you will receive a 50% refund of the cancelled course fee.
- If you give less than 7 days notice, no refund will be given.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be reimbursed, provided that a medical proof is presented.