Beginner Collective Boat
In the Begginer collective boat students always sailing accompanied by a sailing Instructor on a Jantar boat that they share with other students of their level and age. It is the modality indicated for children between 14 to 18 years old.
Who is it addressed to?
- To children aged 14 to 18 in 2020
- To take the course it is not necessary to be the son of a club member.
- Course of sailing Begginers for those who realize it for the first time and of improvement in its knowledge and practice for those who have already attended previously.
- The places are limited to 6 students per course.
- The groups are organized taking into account the age, experience and physical condition of the students.
Duration and dates
- The course season will start on June 29 and end on September 4, 2020.
- The duration of the courses is two week, from Monday to Friday.
- The schedule of the courses of tomorrow will be from 10.00 to 13.30 hours.
- The students pointed to the dining room can stay until 15.30 hours.
- The courses will be realized in boats type Janta or Vision
- The school offers one activity complementary to the course of sailing: dining room with service of stay.
- These activities are intended to cover the last hour of the morning.
- The price of these activities is not included in the sailing course.
Registration Deadlines and Admission Criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 4 days before the course starts, as long as it is not complete.
- The weeks will be closing as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, can register on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
Discounts applicable in the price of registration
- The partners, children of partners and grandchildren of partners can take advantage of the special rate for members.
- Entries made and paid before 14 june , 2020, will have a 5% discount on the total enrollment, including complementary activities, except for the dining room.
- A 10% discount applies to sibling registrations. The discount is applied on the total of the inscription, including the complementary activities, with the exception of the dining room.
- There is a 10% discount on the price of the second or successive weeks, including complementary activities, for students who enroll more than one week. This discount is not applicable to the dining room.
- The maximum discount applicable is 15%
- Prices are exempt from VAT.
Refund for cancellation
- Advising with 15 days in advance will obtain a 100% refund of the canceled course fee.
- Advising with 7 days in advance will obtain a 50% refund of the canceled course fee.
- advising less than 7 days in advance will not get refund.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be refunded, as long as a medical certificate is presented.