Beginner Collective Boat
In the Begginer collective boat students always sailing accompanied by a sailing Instructor on a Gamba boat that they share with other students of their level and age. It is the modality indicated for children between 6 and 12 years old.
Who is it addressed to?
- To children aged 6 to 12 in 2017.
- To take the course it is not necessary to be the son of a club member.
- Course of sailing Begginers for those who realize it for the first time and of improvement in its knowledge and practice for those who have already attended previously.
- The places are limited to 8 students per course, grouped in groups of 4 students.
- The groups are organized taking into account the age, experience and physical condition of the students.
Duration and dates
- The course season will start on July 3 and end on September 8, 2017.
- The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday.
- The schedule of the courses of tomorrow will be from 10.00 to 13.00 hours.
- The students pointed to the dining room can stay until 15.00 hours.
- The courses will be realized in boats type Gamba.
- The school offers one activity complementary to the course of sailing: dining room with service of stay.
- These activities are intended to cover the last hour of the morning.
- The price of these activities is not included in the sailing course.
Registration Deadlines and Admission Criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 5 days before the course starts, as long as it is not complete.
- The weeks will be closing as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, can register on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
Discounts applicable in the price of registration
- The partners, children of partners and grandchildren of partners can take advantage of the special rate for members.
- Entries made and paid before July 1, 2017, will have a 5% discount on the total enrollment, including complementary activities, except for the dining room.
- A 10% discount applies to sibling registrations. The discount is applied on the total of the inscription, including the complementary activities, with the exception of the dining room.
- There is a 10% discount on the price of the second or successive weeks, including complementary activities, for students who enroll more than one week. This discount is not applicable to the dining room.
- The maximum discount applicable is 15%
- Prices are exempt from VAT.
Refund for cancellation
- Advising with 15 days in advance will obtain a 100% refund of the canceled course fee.
- Advising with 7 days in advance will obtain a 50% refund of the canceled course fee.
- advising less than 7 days in advance will not get refund.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be refunded, as long as a medical certificate is presented.